Soccer is one of the sports most popular and followed in the world, which generates passion and emotion among millions of fans. However, it is not always easy to access football matches live, as many of them are broadcast on payment or platforms streaming that require a subscription.
Luckily, there is a way to watch football for free with Chromecast and your mobile or tablet, taking advantage of this technology that allows you to send content from your device to your television. In this article we explain how to watch football for free with Chromecast, and we show you some of theThe best applications and pages website that you can use for it.
Table of Contents
What is Chromecast
Chromecast is a device created by Google which connects to the port HDMI of your television and allows you to send content from your mobile, tablet or computer to the big screen. In this way, you can see on your television everything you want from your device, such as videos, photos, music, or games. You can also use Chromecast, sending the signal from the applications or web pages that broadcast the matches live.
Chromecast has a design small and simple, which fits any TV with an HDMI port. It has a circular shape with the Google logo and a flexible cable that connects to the HDMI port. It also has a micro USB port for power. There are different models of chromecast, such as first generationThat of second generationplatforms, chromecast ultra or the one with Google TV.
Chromecast works with a technology called G, which allows you to send content from your device to your TV using a WiFi connection. To use chromecast you don't need any remote control or any other accessories, just your device and the app Google Home. With this application you can configure and control the chromecast from your mobile or tablet.
How Chromecast works
To use chromecast you need the following:
- a television with HDMI port
- A mobile device or tablet with Android or iOS operating system
- An Internet connection
- An application or website that broadcasts football matches live
The steps to use chromecast are as follows:
- Connect the chromecast to the HDMI port from your TV and to a power outlet
- Download the application Google Home on your mobile or tablet from the Google Play Store or the App Store
- Go into the Google Home app and follow the instructions to set up the chromecast with your Wi-Fi network
- Open the application or web page that you want to use to watch football live on your mobile or tablet
- Look for the chromecast icon (a screen with a WiFi signal) and click on it
- Choose Device Name to which you want to send the content
- Enjoy free football on your TV
When you use chromecast, your device acts as a remote control that allows you to choose what content you want see and control the reproduction. Content is sent directly from internet to chromecast, without going through your device. This makes the quality of Image and sound be better and that you do not consume the battery or the data of your device. Also, you can continue to use your device for other things while watching the content on your TV.
Applications and web pages to watch football for free
There are many applications and web pages that allow you to watch football for free with chromecast from your mobile or tablet. Some of them are the following:
- Kodi: Kodi is a free application and open source that allows you to play all kinds of multimedia content on your device. In addition, you can install add-ons (addons) that offer you access to television channels, movies, series and sports from around the world. Some of the best addons to watch football for free with chromecast are SportsDevil, Live NetTV or TVTap.
- wiseplay: It turns out to be a free application that allows you to play playlists (playlists) with multimedia content. These lists can be obtained from different websites or created by yourself. Some lists offer you access to television channels broadcast by the live football matches. You can find some lists to watch football for free with chromecast on the official Wiseplay website or on forums like Forowise.
- Arena4Viewer: In this case, it is a free application that offers you access to the best events Live sports, including football matches. The app works with acestream, a protocol that allows you to play streaming content using P2P networks (peer-to-peer). To use Arena4Viewer you need to also install Acestream on your device and have a good internet connection.
- Direct red: This option is a web page that collects the links to live streams football matches and other sports. You can access the page from your mobile or tablet and send the content to your television with chromecast. The page gives you several quality and language options for each match, and you can also download the matches to watch later.
All football at your fingertips
Watch football for free with chromecast and your mobile or tablet is a simple and practical way to enjoy your favorite sport on the big screen. Only you need a tv with an HDMI port, a mobile device or tablet with an Internet connection, and an application or web page that broadcasts the matches live. This way you will be able to watch the football matches of the best leagues and competitions in the world, without paying anything and with good image and sound quality.
In this article we have explained how to watch football for free with chromecast and your mobile or tablet, and we have shown you some of the best applications and web pages that you can use for it. We hope this article has been useful for you. learn to use chromecast to watch football for free. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can leave us a comment below. We also invite you to visit our website where you will find more articles and resources on smart TVs. Now, to enjoy soccer!