Quiz games on Instagram are becoming more and more fashionable. Since this popular social network introduced the possibility of conducting surveys to increase the level of user interaction, the truth is that its use has not stopped growing. Through creative questions, famous and anonymous Instagrammers have found a way to connect with their audience and their friends.
Although it is true that these types of games can be very fun, the truth is that we are not always full of inspiration. What we propose in this article are the best ideas for questions and answers games on Instagram, so you will always have a new idea to play with your contacts.
Table of Contents
Before we start talking about quiz games on Instagram, it might be worthwhile to first talk about how can you put surveys in our stories. It is much simpler than it seems, but in any case we leave you below the steps you must follow:
- Open Instagram and tap on the cross icon at the top right of the screen.
- From the available options, select About us.
- Take a photo or video of what will be the background of your survey.
- Click on the icon that represents the stickers and choose Poll o FAQs.
- Enter the question you are going to ask or the title of the survey using the text tool.
- Please edit the two possible answers if relevant.
- To drag the survey, place it in another place or increase or decrease its size, just click on it and drag it over the photo.
- Post as if it were a normal story.
- To see the poll results in stories, just open your already published stories and swipe up on the screen. Remember that it is only available for 24 hours.
And now that we have already made it clear how these surveys or these questions can be placed, you must remember that surveys and questions are not anonymous. The creator of a question or a survey will be able to see who has answered and what they have answered.
As always, make sure you have the latest version of Instagram installed to ensure the proper functioning of this feature.
At the time of a quiz game on Instagram looking for the answers to be fun, we have to think about easy questions with hard answers. For example:
- A year in jail or the rest of your life with your ex?
- Coffee or tea? Justify it.
- Pepsi or Coke?
- Is it possible to cry under water?
- Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
- Would you invite me to dinner or buy me a suit first?
- Do penguins have knees?
- Potato omelette with or without onion?
- Being attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
- Have you ever farted in an elevator?
Pose a quiz game on Instagram as a way to get to know your followers better It also has quite a hook. These are some of the questions you could ask:
- What would you change about me?
- If you were a woman for a day, what would you do?
- If you were a man for a day, what would you do?
- What would you ask me if I said yes to everything?
- Describe yourself in three words
- What would you change if you could travel back in time?
- Do you believe that God exists?
- Would you have something with me?
- If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do?
- If you could meet someone famous, who would it be and what would you tell them?
- To love or to be loved?
- Have you ever fallen in love with someone?
- If you could bring someone back to life, who would it be?
- Describe me in three words
- What did you think the first time you talked to me?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Today is the end of the year. What do you want to tell me before the end of the year?
- If it was your last day alive, what would you do?
- Do you believe in reincarnation? Why?
- Partying with friends or Netflix night with your partner?
- Do you prefer to work or study?
- You are studying? If yes, what do you study?
- What improvements of your personality?
- Do you prefer to work from home or in an office?
- If you could speak any language, what would it be?
Surveys are one fun way to know the tastes of your followers. Here are a few that you can consider:
- Nutella or nutella?
- Nesquick or ColaCao?
- FIFA or PES?
- Eat hungry or sleep sleepy?
- Bar or disco?
- Intelligence or beauty?
- Money or love?
- Give gifts or receive them?
- Roll or relationship?
- Movies or series?
- Cats or Dogs?
- IPhone or Android?
- Have you ever been unfaithful?
- Lady Gaga or Beyonce?
- Metallica or Megadeth?
- Mother or father?
- Netflix or disco night?
- Beach or mountain?
- Theater or cinema?
- Being ugly and smart or stupid and handsome?
- Summer or winter?
- What is worse a fake smile or a cold look?
- Did man walk on the moon?
- Know the date or cause of your death?
- Getting caught in bed with a distant cousin or a blow-up doll?
- Wine or beer?
- WhatsApp or Telegram?
With the ideas we give you, you should take a long time before running out of questions or surveys to do. We hope they are right for you.