Any social network is well regarded as long as it is not abused too much, either due to the hours connected to it or due to publications that do not end up arriving. It is not worth going live without meaning, always try to do something that is fun and can reach thousands of people around the world.
Sometimes neglecting this page causes us to lose many of the visits, many of them come due to previous traffic and of course, to the new one. Do not get to leave several days without uploading anything, which would make it go down relatively a bit, try to do at least one live every two days, as well as upload content, even for a few seconds.
What are the best times to post on TikTok? We will give you the best schedules as long as we can reach an audience that is usually faithful. Depending on the country, this can change, at least it is what is thought, which is normal, for example, having a few hours over other territories, including Spain and Argentina, for example, where a total of five hours separate it.
Table of Contents
A little insight into the topic of schedules on TikTok
Posting too early doesn't guarantee that people will see it much more, highlight that this will reach those people who live outside your territory. The publications are usually seen throughout the different hours, which is usually mostly in the afternoon, when this may have the most views on the TiKTok network.
You can try to make the same publication several times at different times, seeing that it has a greater reach during certain hours. It is advisable to follow the activity, for this the best one is the one included by TikTok, which will determine the impacts achieved, which are usually from people's visits.
Throughout the week a schedule that will come in handy is from 12:00 noon onwards, if you get it to programs it will be seen by a lot of people, who usually connect very early. But not only this will be worth it, the weekend is usually perfect for it to reach a much larger audience, although here the schedules can change a bit.
Which are the best to post on TikTok?
There are several bands known as positive if you need to publish something that reaches much more people, before launching it is best to consider an hour, programming said event. Videos uploaded at 12:00 pm usually have a great impact, reaching many more people than expected.
Depending on whether it is a weekend, this will change relatively a bit, so take a little time and study to see if you intend to reach a lot more people. It is recommended that you can also manage to have your certain hours, with a loyal audience that usually visits your channel, which should be a reference.
The hours to publish on TikTok and have a greater reach, is:
- Monday: 12:00 a.m. to 16:00 p.m., is usually the best time because it is the one that people use the phone the most
- Tuesday: 08:00, 15:00 and 17:00, the last two have a great impact as it is a day where people tend to disconnect a lot
- Wednesday: 13:00 p.m. and 14:00 p.m., both are valid for this perfect day that is close to the middle of the week, where you have to see if it is the best time for other days as well
- Thursday: 15:00 p.m. and 18:00 p.m., are undoubtedly the best times to publish and reach a much larger general public
- Friday: 12:00, 18:00 and 21:00, there are three times that can be adapted and are the ones that come in handy for a Friday
- Saturday: 14:00 p.m., 17:00 p.m. and 20:00 p.m., the first of these is the one who arrives and a lot, all before or after lunch, which is undoubtedly a good time
- Sunday: 13:00 p.m., 14:00 p.m. and 15:00 p.m., from 19:00 p.m. It is also a good time to post videos, go live and much more through it.
Get to know the best slots with the “Pro” account
TikTok has a version called "Pro" with which to get the most out of it to clips you upload, as well as any live you start. It is advisable to always visualize the different hours and the graph of the visits, in addition this is so that you can make an analysis through the famous analytics.
Signing up for this well-known improved version will also give you a set of internal tools that will allow you to even earn money with it, it will always provide you with data and information and what you are earning with it. For a few euros per month you will have a good number of options, many of them extra.
To take a step and get the "Pro" version, Do the following:
- Access the application on your mobile device
- You have to go to the section and to the options, which are several that it gives you
- On the "Go to Pro version" button, click on it and do what it tells you step by step
- After all, make the payment, which is one of a few euros and get to become a "Pro", which is an important thing and you will have the important data and tips
TikTok in its version called "Pro" gives you much more things, among them the issue of schedules, when we can publish and have a maximum peak, it will also give you the hours at which many more people have reached. TikTok is one of the social networks where it is achieving its purpose, that of growing through work.
Go to the statistics and hours panel
A way to have the best hours to post on TikTok is to see all the impacts, if this is better at one time than another, try to share the same on the scheduled time. If this file is shared at a certain time, if you see that it has scope, it is appropriate for it to follow the same path, as long as it exceeds the data of others.
If you want to see the statistics panel, do the following:
- Go to your profile on TikTok, on the photo icon
- Click on “Creator Tools” and then select “Statistics” to end